- Data controller: Total Self Storage Ltd
- How we collect your information:
- When you provide it to us by contacting us, requesting a brochure or quote via our website
- From using our website using cookies
- Personal information we collect:
- Name, contact details including telephone number and email address
- When browsing our website this may include your IP address, location, browser type and operating system, referral source, page views and navigation paths through our website.
- How we use your personal data: For business and administrative purposes (particularly to contact you with more information, to improve our website or services, for advertising and analytical purposes)
- We do not sell or disclose your personal information to any third parties
Keeping your personal information secure
We treat your personal information as we would expect others to treat ours.
- How we secure your personal data: Using appropriate technical and organisational measures. Encrypting all data we collect through forms on our website and storing such data on secure servers. We only grant access to your personal information where necessary.
- How long we retain your personal information: For no longer than necessary. For legal or contractual obligations with you, such as the duration of a product warranty.
Accessing your personal information and your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- Request to know what personal information we hold and be informed about its use.
- To correct your personal information.
- Have your personal information removed from our records.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
- To withdraw any consent about the use of your information for marketing purposes.
The website is owned and operated by Total Self Storage Ltd. Our registered address is at 4 Milgate Street, South Oakleigh, Victoria 3167
You can contact us regarding your data by writing to: 4 Milgate Street, South Oakleigh, Victoria 3167 or sending an email to email@example.com
If you request access to your data we may ask that you supply appropriate evidence of your identity. Your passport or an original and current utility bill will suffice. We will respond within 1 month of receiving your request.
Notification of changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version to our website. You should check this page at times to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. Any questions about the way Total Self Storage Ltd uses personal data, please contact us.